Teacher Professional Development & Micro-credentials Market Research Study
MICRO-CREDENTIALS ARE ATTRACTING ATTENTION AND INVESTMENT WHILE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT IS UNDERGOING DRAMATIC CHANGE.
Will your business be a leader or lag behind in response to new developments in teacher micro-credentials and professional development?
Learn about teacher interest in micro-credentials, the relationship between micro-credentials and professional development, and the most effective messaging to reach teachers. Find out what teachers need and want in reference to micro-credentials and professional development.
This groundbreaking study is based on a survey conducted with Digital Promise, using a nationally representative sample of 856 teachers.
Key strategic questions addressed in this study include:
- Professional development practices
- Satisfaction with professional development activities
- Decision factors in professional development participation
- Informal professional development activities: awareness and participation
- Professional development attributes most attractive to teachers
- Relationship between micro-credentials and professional development
- Teacher awareness of micro-credentials
- Teacher interest in micro-credentials
- What teachers are looking for in micro-credentials
- Possible barriers to adoption of micro-credentials
- Profile of the most likely micro-credential users
- Market segments that will be most receptive to your messaging
Corporate Licenses are Now Available
Take a “deep dive” into the findings from our Micro-Credentialing study.
Corporate license packages include:
- Presentation-style report with analysis of greatest interest to business (84 pages)
- Detailed survey cross-tabs (more than 350 pages of data tables)
- Private briefings, unlimited group licenses and raw data are also available for an additional fee
Ask us about our startup and non-profit data licenses.
Call 301-637-2740 to reserve your license package today.