Music Education Market Research Study
Music Education is in flux and views of parents and teachers are increasingly important
How will your business respond to new trends in music education? Learn about music education practices, and parent / teacher perceptions of the benefits of music education. Find out what families and teachers need and want in reference to music education.
This groundbreaking study is based on a survey conducted with support from the National Association of Music Merchants, using nationally representative samples of 1,000 teachers, and 800 parents.
Key strategic questions addressed in this study include:
- Funding for music education
- Quality perceptions of music education
- Key elements that drive perceptions of quality music education
- Music education as a core subject
- Message points for promoting music education, including benefits
- Finding and mobilizing supporters of music education
Learn which market segments will be most receptive to your messaging
Corporate Licenses are Now Available
“Deep dive” into the findings from our Music Education study.
Corporate license packages include:
- Presentation-style report with analysis of greatest interest to business (70 pages)
- Detailed survey cross-tabs (more than 2,000 pages of data)
- Private briefings, unlimited group licenses and raw data are also available for an additional fee
Ask us about our startup and non-profit data licenses
Call 301-637-2740 to reserve your license package today.