Assessment Market Research Study
ASSESSMENT IS CHANGING DRAMATICALLY, AND ALL ASPECTS OF EDUCATION WILL BE AFFECTED.
How will your business respond to these extraordinary developments? Learn about current assessment uses by educators, educator and student perceptions of assessment, and assessment requirements according to administrators, teachers, and students.
This groundbreaking study is based on a survey conducted with support from NWEA, using nationally representative samples of more than 1,000 teachers, 200 school district administrators, and more than 1,000 students.
Key strategic questions addressed in this study include:
- Use of various kinds of assessment.
- Attitudes toward different assessment types.
- Professional development around assessment.
- Experience with—and attitudes towards—technology-based assessment platforms.
- Collaboration around assessment, and professional learning communities.
Corporate Licenses are Now Available
“Deep dive” into the findings from our assessment survey.
Corporate License Packages Include:
- Presentation-style report with analysis of greatest interest to business (120 pages)
- Detailed survey cross-tabs (nearly 1,000 pages of data)
- Private briefings, unlimited group licenses and raw data are also available for an additional fee
Ask us about our Startup and Non-Profit Data Licenses
Call 301-637-2740 to reserve your license package today.